Are you investing in your education?
Contact our client relationship manager
+27 (11) 455 7212
Book Your Place Now!
+27 (11) 455 7213
+27 (76) 2386079
- Choose a programme which meet your needs from a wide selection.
- Receive information about new professional development programmes before they are launched.
- Receive recognition from Everest Executive Education for a commitment to continuous learning.
- Interact with an outstanding group of peers outside of your organisation and industry.
- Receive opportunities to extend certain tuition benefits to your colleagues. Please contact us for more details.
Benefits to your organisation
- Targeted, effective, and efficient approach to developing professionals through a selection of focused certification programmes.
- Build the specific knowledge and competencies your organisation needs to tackle its immediate and longer-term challenges.
- Bring in relevant tools and best practices from leading faculty to improve your organisation strategy and performance.
- Draw upon fresh perspectives from outside your organisation and your industry in developing creative solutions for your organisation.
- Through hands-on action learning, apply knowledge directly to create real-time solutions and initiatives for your business.
- We partner with you for cost effective continuous learning.
Benefits to attend a course
- Experienced practitioners - The programme will be delivered by experienced subject matter experts and certified professionals who have extensive knowledge of the critical skills required to excel in your career development.
- Hands on excercises - experience tried-and-tested techniques through practical exercises, case studies facilitated by the instructors.
- Proven Methodology - courses are based upon critical skills development, an industry-recognised methodology for return on investment.
- Curriculum-Based programme - courses are based around a curriculum, with certification and qualification aligned.
- New Paradigm - The course is delivered with energy and passion in the normal Everest way, and will leave delegates informed and motivated to tackle the difficult issues when they return to work.