Today’s Executive personal assistants work with high-level executives at private and public organizations, educational institutions and NGO’s to provide high-level management support and assistance. More elite and responsible than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with high-level representation, project monitoring, effective but diplomatic communication, and execution of sensitive and complex duties.
The 21ST Century Executive Assistance program is designed for working professionals experienced in secretarial, administration and/or organization support duties who have the poise and potential to improve their organizational, people, and presentation skills to well represent senior managers, department heads, and business owners. Additionally, this program will help any individual seriously considering a career advancement or career transition into administration, customer relations, group or department supervision, public relations, human relations (HR), and event planning among other career paths.
This advanced certificate program provides Tools, instruction, hands-on practice and exercises, course materials, instructor feedback, numerous case studies, best practices, and proven techniques to significantly improve organizational, communication, planning, analysis, and presentation skills. Team building, partnership, and project management skill is included in this new specialization.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Give the boss greater confidence to delegate important and critical tasks
- Stand-in for the boss at key meetings when required. In effect “Be seen as the Boss”
- Support management in inspiring the shared vision of the organization and prioritizing in line with the corporate strategy
- Cope with ethical challenges that are faced on a regular basis
- Resolve problems using proven and effective techniques
- Better understand themselves and others through behavior al profiling thereby significantly enhancing communication and influencing skills
- Effectively support and stand in for management at project status reports/update meetings
- Support management in ensure projects are being run in accordance with best practice and internal methodologies
- Significantly improve the effectiveness of meetings Demonstrate clear understand of Risk Management and Response mechanisms
- Better communicate at all levels
- Undertake effective negotiation with suppliers, clients and co-workers as required
- Demonstrate a basic understand of financial reports and statements
- Manage time more effectively leading to increased productivity